Both Chassis have the reliability you need with an MTBF of up to 30 years. Fault sensing is provided on all inputs and outputs. Status is easily visible via the LEDs. And a full network port is available for status and control.
Try one! We offer a money-back guarantee.
- Single Input or Dual Inputs with Autoswitching.
- 10-Channel, Sine Wave Distribution.
- Low Added Phase Noise.
- Very High Port-to-Port Isolation.
- Very Low Distortion.
- Ethernet Port for Remote Control and Monitoring.
- RS-232 Port for Control and Monitoring.
- Alarm Input.
- MTBF up to 30 Years.
- Dual-Redundant AC or DC Power Supply Option.
FDC3300e vs. FDC3302e
Both of these Distribution Chassis deliver the reliability and performance that is required in many demanding applications. Here are the main differences:
|Frequency||10 kHz - 10 MHz||100 kHz - 30 MHz|
|10 MHz Phase Noise @ 1Hz||<-120 dBc/Hz||<-135 dBc/Hz|
Distributes 10 kHz to 10 MHz Sine Waves
with Very High Port-to-Port Isolation
FDC3300e Frequency Distribution Chassis
10 kHz to 30 MHz with Auto-Switched Inputs
FDC3302e High-Performance Frequency Distribution Chassis
Distributes 100 kHz to 30 MHz Sine Waves
with State-of-the-Art Isolation and