Our distribution amplifiers create multiple isolated copies of pulse, frequency and time code signals.
The EndRun Guarantee
Exclusive 60-Day, No-Hassle, Money-Back Guarantee
We are confident in our products and we want you to be happy with your purchase. Try one out and If you are not completely satisfied - for any reason - return it to us within 60 days for a full refund less shipping fees.
Distributes Pulse, Sine Wave and Time Code Signals
Our distribution amplifiers create multiple isolated copies of pulse, sine wave and time code signals. Coupled with our GPS time and frequency standards, these products are a very effective way to distribute signals needed for test facilities, satellite earth stations, military test ranges, broadcast and other communications systems.
- Single Input or Dual Inputs with Autoswitching.
- 10-Channel Pulse, Frequency or Time Code Distribution.
- Low-Phase-Noise Frequency.
- High Port-to-Port Isolation.
- Very Low Distortion.
- Ethernet Port for Remote Control and Monitoring.
- RS-232 Port for Control and Monitoring.
- MTBF Up to 30 Years.
- Alarm Input.
- Dual-Redundant AC or DC Power Supply Option.
Reliable MTBF Up to 30 Years
We offer distribution amplifiers in a 1U rackmount chassis with one or two inputs and ten isolated outputs of pulse, sine wave or time code signals.