You can configure the Meridian II Precision TimeBase to operate as a PTP Grandmaster Clock with an easy upgrade. Meridian II offers two gigabit ports and hardware timestamping. It also provides a timing accuracy that is better than 10 nanoseconds to UTC - you will not find this level of accuracy in any other PTP Grandmaster.
- PTP/IEEE-1588-2008 (Version 2). Default profile.
- GPS reference clock accuracy is better than 10 nanoseconds RMS to UTC(USNO).
- PTP timestamp resolution is 8 nanoseconds.
- Up to 128 PTP sync packets per second.
- Dual-gigabit network ports, each configurable to provide PTP packets.
- Includes high-bandwidth NTP server on both ports (7500 packets per second).
- Free technical support for life.
- Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed.
- Options: OCXO, Rubidium, 1 Pulse-Per-Second, Dual Power Supplies and more.
EndRun's GPS Receiver
At the core of Meridian II is a proprietary, time-and-frequency-optimized, GPS receiver that provides an industry-leading time accuracy of better than 10 nanoseconds RMS to UTC.
Designed for mission-critical applications, Meridian II is based on a high-reliability platform with a conservative MTBF up to 30 years. Meridian II is made in America, supported with free software upgrades and free technical support (if needed). This results in the lowest total cost of ownership in the industry and is backed by our Satisfaction Guarantee!
About PTP Timestamp Accuracy
Meridian II provides a PTP timestamp accuracy that is better than 18 nanoseconds to UTC. You will not find this level of accuracy in any other PTP Grandmaster.
|GPS receiver reference clock accuracy
|Better than 10 nanoseconds RMS to UTC (USNO).
|PTP timestamp accuracy to GPS reference clock
|PTP timestamp accuracy to UTC
|Better than 18 nanoseconds RMS to UTC (USNO).