You can configure the Sonoma Network Time Server to operate as a PTP/IEEE-1588 Grandmaster Clock with an easy upgrade. Sonoma offers the best price/performance ratio on the market with two gigabit ports and hardware timestamping. It also provides a timing accuracy of 25 nanoseconds to UTC with an 8-nanosecond timestamp resolution.
- PTP/IEEE-1588-2008 (Version 2). Default profile.
- GPS reference clock accuracy is better than 25 nanoseconds RMS to UTC(USNO).
- PTP timestamp resolution is 8 nanoseconds.
- Up to 128 PTP sync packets per second.
- Dual-gigabit network ports, each configurable to provide PTP packets.
- Includes high-bandwidth NTP server on both ports (7500 packets per second).
- Options: OCXO, Rubidium, 1 Pulse-Per-Second, Dual Power Supplies and more.
- Free technical support for life. No support contract needed.
- Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed.
Designed for mission-critical applications, Sonoma is based on a high-reliability platform with a conservative MTBF of up to 31 years. The product is made in America, supported with free software upgrades, and free technical support (if needed), resulting in the lowest total cost of ownership in the industry and is backed by our Satisfaction Guarantee!
About PTP Timestamp Accuracy
Sonoma provides a PTP timestamp accuracy that is better than 38 nanoseconds to UTC. Sonoma offers the best price/performance ratio.
|GPS receiver reference clock accuracy||Better than 30 nanoseconds RMS to UTC (USNO).|
|PTP timestamp accuracy to GPS reference clock||8 nanoseconds|
|PTP timestamp accuracy to UTC||Better than 38 nanoseconds RMS to UTC (USNO).|