This Antenna Kit with 50 feet of cable is an option with all our GPS-based products. Fifty feet (15 m) works well for most installations, but we can provide for cable runs up to 1000 feet (305 m). The high-precision GPS Antenna provides 40 dB of gain with very high out-of-band rejection performance. Selected specifically for its excellent group delay flatness and unit-to-unit repeatability, the quality of this antenna is critical in delivering 10-nanosecond-level time transfer from some of our industry-leading products.
- Weatherable polymer, all-plastic, non-corrosive, enclosure.
- Noise Figure: 2.5 dB Max.
- Group Delay Flatness: < 2 ns peak-peak 1575.42 MHz +/- 1 MHz.
- Band Rejection: 30 dB @ 1535 MHz, 60 dB @ 1615 MHz.
- Voltage Range 2.5 to 5 V.
- Will drive up to 250 feet of factory-supplied cable. For cables lengths greater than 250 feet, a GPS preamplifier is required.