The Ninja Precision Timing Module is a compact time and frequency standard designed for portable, battery-powered systems. It provides time & frequency outputs with incredible accuracy and stability performance in a compact module. And, with the Real-Time Ionospheric Corrections (RTIC) Option, Ninja can exceed the stability of a cesium atomic frequency reference.
- Timing accuracy < 25 nanoseconds RMS to UTC(USNO).
- Ultra-Stable OCXO (short-term stability at 1 second < 4x10-13).
- Frequency accuracy better than 6x10-14 at 1000,000 seconds.
- No frequency steps with OCXOs - guaranteed.
- IPv4/IPv6 Ethernet port and RS-232 serial port.
- Network Time Server (NTP).
- Security-Hardened network interface and protocols.
- Up to nine optional outputs: 1PPS, PPO, 5/10 MHz, Time Code and Alarm.
- Low power < 10 watts.
Status monitoring can be easily accomplished by pointing your web browser to the Ninja. Here is an example of one of the status pages. You can also perform software upgrades with the Web Interface. For security-conscious users, HTTPS can be completely disabled.
Ninja can be configured with a TCXO or three different grades of OCXO. These are: medium-stability, high-stability and ultra-stable. There are no frequency steps in our OCXOs - guaranteed. See details in the Oscillator Options datasheet.
These nine outputs provide additional flexibility in configuring your Ninja Precision Timing Module:
- Up to four sine wave 5 MHz or 10 MHz outputs (low-phase-noise option)
- Pulse Rates from 1 PPS to 10M PPS.
- Open-Collector Alarm
- Time Codes (AM or DC)