Our PDC3301e Distribution Chassis is a dual-input, ten-channel, pulse distribution amplifier in a 1U rackmount chassis. The PDC provides 10 isolated copies of an input signal. Fault sensing of signal levels is provided on all inputs and outputs with intelligent failover switching. Status is easily visible via front-panel LED indicators.
- Single Input or Dual Inputs with Intelligent Autoswitching.
- Distribution of 1 PPS to 25 MPPS Pulse-Rate Signals.
- Very High Isolation Between Outputs.
- 500 ps Differential Delay Between Outputs.
- Broadband 50 ohm impedance match to 500 MHz.
- Ethernet Port for Remote Control and Monitoring.
- RS-232 Port for Control and Monitoring.
- MTBF up to 30 Years.
- Alarm Input.
- Dual-Redundant AC or DC Power Supply Option.
Intelligent Failover Switching
The PDC3301e performs intelligent failover switching by continuously monitoring the input pulse rates. It can switch inputs without missing a pulse for rates less than or equal to 1 MPPS and pulse widths greater than or equal to 500 nanoseconds.
Designed for mission-critical applications, the PDC is based on a high-reliability platform with a conservative MTBF up to 30 years. The product is made in America, supported with free software upgrades, and free technical support for life. This results in the lowest total cost of ownership in the industry and is backed by our Satisfaction Guarantee!