Our Frequency Distribution Chassis is a ten-channel, RF distribution amplifier in a 1U rackmount chassis. It provides ten isolated copies of an input signal. Fault sensing of signal levels is provided on all inputs and outputs, and fault status is easily visible via front-panel LED indicators.
- Single Input or Dual Inputs with Autoswitching.
- 10-Channel, Broadband (10 kHz to 10 MHz) Sine Wave Distribution.
- Low Added Phase Noise.
- High Port-to-Port Isolation.
- Very Low Distortion.
- Ethernet Port for Remote Control and Monitoring.
- RS-232 Port for Control and Monitoring.
- Alarm Input.
- MTBF up to 36 Years.
- Dual-Redundant AC or DC Power Supply Option.
Two Frequency Distribution Models
We have two different Frequency Distribution Chassis models. The FDC3300e is our basic model with a frequency range of 10 kHz to 10 MHz. Our High-Performance Frequency Distribution Chassis has state-of-the-art isolation and phase noise performance along with an upper frequency limit of 30 MHz.
Designed for mission-critical applications, the FDC is based on a high-reliability platform with a conservative MTBF up to 36 years. The product is made in America, supported with free software upgrades, and free technical support for life (if needed). This results in the lowest total cost of ownership in the industry and is backed by our Satisfaction Guarantee!