This smart GPS Splitter is a one-input, two-output device. In the normal configuration, one of the splitter RF outputs (J1) passes DC from the connected GPS receiver through the splitter to the antenna, allowing the GPS receiver to power both the antenna and the splitter amplifier. The other RF output (J2) is DC loaded with a 200-ohm resistor to simulate the antenna current draw.
- GPS L1 and L2 bands with excellent gain flatness.
- 20 dB minimum gain block.
- TNC connectors.
- One RF output is DC-loaded with a 200-ohm resistor to mimic antenna current draw.
- A 1x4 and a 1x16 splitter are also available.
- Ask about interconnect cables - various lengths are available.