The Sonoma or Meridian II Grandmaster Clocks have the reliability you need with an MTBF of up to 27 years. With high-capacity packet processing, these Grandmasters deliver the performance and accuracy you need for high-speed, low-latency applications. Try one! We offer a money-back guarantee.
- Dual-gigabit network ports configurable for two Grandmasters.
- High-bandwidth NTP server (7500 packets per second).
- Security-hardened network interface and protocols.
- Secure GPS timing receiver provides traceability to UTC.
- Linux root system configuration available.
- Low power and high reliability - MTBF up to 27 years.
- Free technical support for life. No support contract needed.
- Options: OCXO, Rubidium, Dual Power Supplies, 1PPS and more.
Meridian II vs. Sonoma
With high-capacity packet processing, these Grandmaster Clocks deliver the performance and accuracy that is required in high-speed, low-latency applications. Both units are high-performance and very reliable. Here are main differences:
|GPS Receiver Accuracy to UTC||10 nanoseconds||30 nanoseconds|
|Max Number of Optional 1PPS Outputs||18||3|
Network Security Hardened
Extra care has been taken with these products to "harden" them against network attacks. There are only a small handful of settings that need to be made and they typically need to be set only once in the lifetime of the product. Since these are set-it-and-forget-it boxes, we have eliminated all extraneous protocols/services in order to minimize exposure to security holes. You can change critical settings over the network using SSH and disable any of the risky protocols or restrict access to specific hosts.
Industry-Best 10-ns Timing Accuracy to UTC
Meridian II Grandmaster
UTC Reference Meets FINRA, MiFID II & OATS Requirements
30-ns Timing Accuracy to UTC