Telecom (T1/E1) Primary Reference Source
Our Meridian (GPS or CDMA) Configured for PRS Operation
The Meridian Precision GPS TimeBase provides the most precise and stable,
GPS-synchronized, time & frequency outputs in the world. It can be configured with telecom clock outputs
to meet the requirements of ANSI T1.101 and ITU-T G.811 pertaining to primary reference source operation.
Click here for datasheet.|
The Meridian CDMA Frequency Reference can also be configured with telecom clock outputs to meet the same ANSI and ITU
requirements. The benefit of the CDMA version is that a roof or window-mount antenna is unnecessary. The
CDMA antenna can be mounted on top of your equipment rack inside your building and remain synchronized to its timing
source. Click here for datasheet.
Telecom Clock Outputs
- Two to eight telecom outputs. Any combination of T1, E1 or Composite Clock.
- Several oscillators available for differing levels of holdover performance.
- Sync Status Messaging (SSM).
- A frequency accuracy better than 1x10-13 at 1 day when locked.
- A network port with NTP and standard network protocols.
- Optional PTP/IEEE-1588.
- A user-friendly display & keypad with built-in help menus.
- Two-year warranty, free technical support and software upgrades for life.
Up to five Telecom Clock Output Modules can be installed in a Meridian. Each module supports two T1, E1 or Composite
Clock outputs (in any combination). Sync Status Messaging (SSM) is supported. An alarm output is available as an additional option.
Click here for datasheet.
Oscillator Options for Holdover
The Meridian has a complete set of oscillator options available for differing levels of holdover performance.
Many options are available in the Meridian. Some of these options are:
- Low-phase-noise sine wave outputs (1, 5 or 10 MHz).
- Rate outputs (TTL) or 1.544 MHz or 2.048 MHz.
- An alarm output.
Status monitoring can be easily accomplished by pointing your web browser to the Meridian. Here is an example
of one of the status pages. You can also perform software upgrades with the Web Interface.
For security-conscious users, HTTPS can be completely disabled.
Contact Us for Pricing
For pricing and information contact us between 7 am and 4 pm Pacific Time: